Cedar oil properties
Cedar oil has a multidirectional effect on the organs and the cells of the body. Has a pronounced antioxidant effect, which is due to the presence of active bioflavonoids proanthocyanidins that neutralize a broader range of free radicals than vitamin E. the High content of vitamins E, D and b, potassium, folic acid and oksikumarina makes it necessary to intake of oil in diseases of the liver and cardiovascular system.
Looking for where to buy cedar oil? Online store Travelmarket offers oil at the best price in Ukraine. If You are willing to buy pine nut oil from us, we will deliver it to You in 2 days.
The content of vitamin e, cedar oil is 5 times greater than olive oil and 3 times coconut. As an antioxidant, vitamin E gives the oil antioxidant properties, which reduces the ability of cholesterol to form plaques. In addition, the higher the content of this vitamin, the more resistant the oil to rancidity.
But most importantly - cedar oil is, in fact, a concentrate of vitamin P - it is 3 times more in oil than in the drug sold in pharmacies based on fish oil. Vitamin P has been identified as essential fatty acids, including saturated fatty acids: palmitic (as a percentage of total fatty acids up to 4.1%), stearic (up to 3.2%), and extremely unsaturated fatty acids: oleic (up to 35.8%), gadolein (up to 1.04%), linoleic and linolenic.
A particularly large number contained in cedar oil linoleic and linolenic acids, has the activity of vitamin p. These acids for the human body are extremely important - they help to reduce the cholesterol in the blood. Since linoleic and linolenic acids are not synthesized in our body, the diet must be present products containing them.
If their food is not enough, people often have respiratory diseases, on the walls of blood vessels increases cholesterol deposition.
Children are very sensitive to the lack of these acids: infants have dermatitis.
Cedar oil application
Application for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes
- It is used as a means for the treatment of peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, gastritis, cholelithiasis.
- Wound healing and bactericidal properties of cedar oil are used in the treatment of a wide range of diseases and skin lesions (neurodermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, seborrhea, dermatosis, diathesis, trophic ulcers, burns, frostbite, bedsores).
- As an excellent remedy against sore throat, respiratory diseases and flu.
- Recommended· for lung diseases, tuberculosis;
- A remedy for stomatitis, periodontal disease, and periodontitis, as analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic.
- Hemorrhoids and wounds in the tissues of the rectum.
- Cedar oil can be effectively used as a means for the prevention and treatment of polyarthritis, joint rheumatism, gout, rickets.
- It is used for preventive purposes as a restorative agent to eliminate chronic fatigue syndrome, raise vitality, improve physical condition, improve physical and mental performance.
- Due to the high level of vitamin E, cedar oil has a rejuvenating effect on the body, slowing the aging process.
The oil from cedar nuts in folk medicine recommended for varicose veins.
- Cedar oil is used in feeding children for a more complete formation of a growing organism.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates skin, hair and nails.
Apply 1 to 2 teaspoons 30 minutes before meals for 3 months. Shake before use.
The use of cedar oil in cosmetology
High antioxidant properties of cedar oil have found their application in cosmetology. The oil can be used at any stage of skin care: cleansing, nutrition, hydration.
If the normal cream add a few drops of cedar oil, the effectiveness of the cream will rise several times.
Fats contained in cedar oil form a protective film on the skin that prevents the skin from losing moisture. gives the skin a good nutrition, so it is important in the first place for dry and dehydrated skin.
Relieves irritation and redness on the face and – that is very important! - suitable for sensitive skin.
Like many vegetable oils, cedar nut oil can be used for face care in its purest form. On a cotton pad apply slightly heated oil and wipe the skin. This tool perfectly removes eye makeup, gently cleanses and nourishes the skin.
In addition to the usual use, cedar oil can be added to any cosmetic products, as well as in the manufacture of face creams themselves. A teaspoon of cedar oil in home nourishing masks will enhance their effect.
Essential oil of pine nuts and hand care, especially in cold weather. If on the hands of skin cracked or flakes, will help oil a compress. A piece of linen cloth impregnated with a warmed cedar oil, was wrapped in their hands and keep for half an hour.
Pine nut oil for hair
Useful hair mask with the addition of cedar oil. It is known that the oil reduces the fragility of the hair and makes the hair Shine. Cosmetologists recommend, in addition to the external use of cedar oil, take it inside. This double skin recharge – inside and outside-gives a stunning effect of health and beauty.
Reviews say that cedar oil helps even in the fight against baldness.
Popular practice suggests, for example, the following recipe:
For dry and damaged hair is useful once a week to prepare a vitamin mask: whipped egg yolk + table. a spoon of cedar oil. Apply the mixture to the hair, wrap a towel and hold for half an hour. A month of such "therapy" - and your hair significantly transformed.